1) Do not suggest the use of aversive training tools, including shock, prong, and choke collars. You are welcome to ask questions about these tools but please don't suggest others use them.
2) Support each other. Refrain from judgement. Even if another member is doing something with their dog that you disagree with, know that they love their dog and they're doing the best they can.
3) Please don't suggest medications or supplements, or dispense veterinary advice. This includes recommendations for CBD or other OTC products.
4) Please don't share information from other training sites without first having it approved by an admin. We try to keep the information here high-quality, and there is a lot of bad stuff out there.
5) Any shaming or bullying of other group members is grounds for removal from the forum.
6) No promotions, either of your own services or other trainers' services, unless it's been expressly approved by the admins.
DISCLAIMER: By joining this forum, you agree to not hold Compawnion, the group owner, or participants liable for any problems or incidents that might result from taking advice or opinions posted here or shared through private conversations, or from in person meetings set up via this group.